Subject: RE: [Leica] US Customs duty help needed
From: "A. H. Ongun" <ahongun@ecsysinc.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 17:41:20 -0800

Hi,

Actually all you need on the way bill is the value, what it is (camera) and
country of manufacture.  You do not need to put that it is a German company.

I'd suggest you use Fedex as they will clear the customs for you and handle
any paperwork.

I just went through this as my wife's Christmas present to me was M6 .85 TTL
with a 35mm f2 Summicron purchased from Robert White of UK.  It arrived this
morning <G>.

Andy