Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 TTL Storage - Shutter Cocked or Not?
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 16:04:02 -0500

Andy,

It doesn't hurt to leave the shutter cocked, but be aware of two things:

1. You need to set the shutter speed dial to the Off position; failure to do
so often results in the batteries getting drained by pressure on the shutter
button from the camera bag;

2. The "Off" position does NOT prevent the shutter from being tripped, so if
the camera gets jostled around at all in the bag, you may just end up with a
wasted frame anyway.

Dan