Subject: Re: [Leica] Converting a 35mm Summaron w/ eyes ?
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:28:00 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 29/12/00 17:13:50 Paris, Madrid,
red735i@earthlink.net a écrit :

<< If you have the eyes off, will the lens allow focusing?  ( Will the barrel
 turn?) This is the problem I had.. the lens was fitted with a "stop" to
 prevent a user from focusing the lens on a camera without the eyes.....at
 least that is what I remember.....try it, you can't break anything!

 TO fix this looked pretty easy to me... a nice Dremel tool and a abrading
 stone.... I just did not have the guts to do it....

 However, it is proabably easier to use the combo of camera + eyes,
 especially with the M6, to have the larger framelines of the 50mm lens
 available for viewing.....

 Frank Filippone
 red735i@earthlink.net

Hello all . Once I saw a 135 / 2.8 with eyes and tried it on my M6 and it
didn't work . I mean the image seemed out of frame ( too big ) .
Does it exist a special model for the M6 ?
Happy new year to all of you .

Jo Goodtimes , France .
Live Free or Die.