Subject: [Leica] FS: Singapore - 21mm f/2.8 ASPH Brand New - S$2499
From: "Wesley Loh" <lohkarwai@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 09:40:57 -0000

Dear All,

I have a boxed 21mm f/2.8 bought brand new and used only once or twice,
unfortunately I find more use for the 24mm, so this has to go since I am not
a collector. It show no wear, glass has never been cleaned, it's got the
warranty ++. As an incentive, I am throwing in the Leica UVa filter for the
lens. Please contact me via email or call me at 97620429. I live in
Singapore and will likely be able to meet up around the Peninsula area,
overseas buyers are welcome too.

Kind regards
Wesley