Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Buyer Warning
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 14:40:35 -0500

Well, with e**y there is the 'feedback' and looking at the feedback of the
person Bob mentioned- I could only think that I wouldn't have sent him the
time of day without payment first! Horrible record, and there for all to
see! I also am very cautious with those using a "@hotmail.com" address as
these are often used by scammers who can get a new ID anytime their old one
get too bad a rap!
The only time I send stuff before payment is with either a regular buyer who
has a proven record, or someone with an large positive feedback number and
no negatives. So far none of these people have disapointed me. The only time
I was ever gypped was trying to accomodate someone with only a few trades,
and I did get burned- but it was largely MY fault, and luckily it has not
happened since.
Dan