Subject: [Leica] NIKON N/F 80 QUESTION ( off topic)
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 05:44:15 EST

Hello and happy new year to you .
In the last July edition of Pop Photo , I read an interesting test report
about the N80 ( F80 in Europe ) .

I might decide myself to acquire one of these things , because I think it's
easy to use with the fill in
flash , and also for my wife's use ( she mostly shoots familly , but has poor
results with her compact Fuji ,
the problem beeing that the main subject is often out of focus )

Does any of you own one of those cameras ? If so , what do you think of it
and what all around lens do you
suggest ?

Thank you very much .

Jo Goodtimes , France .