Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina's print pricing
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:23:47 -0500

You make a very good point with this. I have a best friend who is one of the
best children's portrait artists I know of and he will not charge what his
work is worth (in my eyes anyway) as he feels that he doesn't have the
stones to charge more. But his work is worth ten times what it goes for.

Anyway I apologize to Tina for reposting the prices. Didn't know this would
get out of hand.
Cheers Wilber