Subject: Re: [Leica] print pricing
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:16:55 -0500

Beauty as well as quality is in the Eye of the Beholder. There is more to
this business than , click, click , click. Some folks think the grass is
always greener---------. Anyway there is more to this than the cost of the
film and paper and chemicals/ink.
Cheers Wilber
Can we please not start bashing the working pro's of the world.