Subject: RE: [Leica] an appeal to photographer (was re: tina's print pricing)
From: ken@iisaka.org
Date: 3 Jan 2001 13:43:59 -0800

On Wed, 03 January 2001, "Frank Filippone" wrote:
> I must agree, that the idea of spreading out your work to a larger audience
> is better than to milk a select few rich folk.

I'm not so sure about this either.  If the business depends on the masses, the business would be much more influenced by market factors.  In my financial industry experience, it's far better to deal with a select few clients than the masses.

Have you compared the recent performance of Charles Schwab versus Goldman Sachs?

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (RE: [Leica] an appeal to photographer (was re: tina's print pricing))