Subject: Re: [Leica] print pricing
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 22:27:41 -0800 (PST)

Michael E. Berube wrote:
(snip) . . . If you want to pay (and are able) what it costs, great, if
not, admire it in the gallery until it is sold or even better: grab the
camera of your choice, go forth and make your own art. Like cutting
one's own wood for heat, creating your own Art warms you at least
twice. :)
I fully agree. My reaction to seeing a great print is not to want to
own it but to go out and try to do as well or better. I'm inspired to
try but not to buy. I can't imagine ever paying money for someone
else's work. Do any others feel that way too? Maybe I'm a Philistine?

Regards

=====
Ray