Subject: Re: [Leica] Elmarit 135/2.8
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 19:01:36 -0600

Martin

>>>James R. Nelon jotted down the following:

> Lots of images at:
>
> http://home.netvigator.com/~jnelon/
>
> Jim Nelon

>>Jim, what a fabulous collection of great travel photography!

I concur. Great photographs. I don't know what's more impressive. The fact
that with all the variety only 2 lenses were used for 99 percent of the
images. Or the fact that James took the time to spec camera/lens/film for
every photo.

Most of the time I can't recall what lens was used for what. Lucky for me
film type is imbedded onto the developed film.

Dave