Subject: Re: [Leica] Outfit Opinion
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 21:18:46 -0600

Rick,

>with and my system grew from there.  I really like the M6 system I have and
>am now looking at an R8!

When I had my R8 I had a 35/1.4 and 80/1.4 lens.  I thought that they were
killer lenses.  My present outfit is M6TTL and 35/1.4 asph and 90/2.0
apo/asph - two more killer lenses.  I sold the R8 due to, for me, a weight
problem - but in many ways I liked the pictures I got with the R8 outfit at
least as well as the M6.  I believe I got more pictures that I really liked
with the R8 kit.

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX