Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 1 is Up
From: MEBerube <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 08:28:59 -0500

Thanks Nathan,

  As of now my own ThinkPad is the only machine that I am using online as
well so I never get to fully appreciate photos 'online' either.

While my 'real job' requires that my ThinkPad stays a WIN98 box, I'm
playing with an old 486 with a "big" 15" monitor and am loading the new OS
"New Deal" (just to play with) as well as rebuilding my RedHat
machine...I'll soon see if it gets any better on a nicer box. (Gods...Maybe
they look even worse on a nice screen?!)  ;)

Thanks for the vote in support of "One not really sucky Haiku a Week."

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube