Subject: [Leica] Uses for old ever-ready cases and straps? Or Friday trade?
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 09:46:48 -0500

Over the years, I've acquired a couple M ever-ready cases, and the
old leather Leitz camera straps with the circular split ring.

They've typically come on the used cameras that I've bought.  They
immediately get taken off and put into a miscellaneous drawer.

The leather camera straps even have "Leitz" faintly impressed
on them.

The cases are even different - one has a snout for "just a lens",
and the other has a snout for a lens with "eyes" mounted
(e.g. DR Summicron style).

Would anyone out there like to offer a home for an
ever-ready case or the leather straps?

I will of course trade for money, but am willing to trade
for an alternative "neat thing".

Or post interesting (humourous?) suggestions on what to
do with these things.

...Vick