Subject: Re: [Leica] pinkheadedbug
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@metaversalstudios.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 13:23:29 -0800

I like these pictures *a lot*.  If Weegee had shot in London with color
film, it might have looked something like this.  In fact, I think you've
managed to produce a signature style that's considerably more interesting
than what I have to date.

When you say "open flash," do you mean bulbs, or simply a flash aimed
directly?

(And how do these people react to having a flash explode in their faces?)

Douglas Cooper
dysmedia.com