Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm Recommendations
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 13:29:22 -0500 (EST)

Doug, if you have the capability to swallow a 2mb file, I will send you a
2700dpi scan that should put aside any doubts as to the MTF issue.  Anyone
else who wants it, please let me know.  Or I can send you a 50x scan of an
eye in a much smaller file.

The Canons I have seen/fondled/shot are all chrome.

Cheers
Dante Stella