Subject: RE: [Leica] Ilfochrome newbie #1
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 19:50:21 -0000

Vick,
This reminds me of a tale from college days.

When video tape was still available on spools, 1/2" b/w Sony in 1975-8, a
new batch arrived and the technician noticed that it was all inside out!
The back shiny side was where the matt front side should have been, so he
re-spooled every single spool only to have us find out none of the
recordings were working!
Sony had reconfigured their tape design without issuing any warning on the
packets so our diligent technician then had to re-re-spool every tape once
again!

better luck next time.

Jem

At least it was paper in the darkroom and not sheetfilm on
location............ argghhhh