Subject: [Leica] FS Friday (or Trade) LTM -> M Adapter
From: William Gower <w.gower@home.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 20:07:13 -0400

LUG'ers

I have a real Leitz Wetzlar DBP LTM -> M adapter for use w/ 90mm lenses.

I wouldn't call it "mint", but it's darn close. (Maybe a greasy fingerprint
on it or two.)

I bought it maybe a month ago, and I'm not keeping the lens I bought if for.
I paid $115 (100 plus tax - these are Canadian Dollars we are talking
about). That works out to $75 USD. I'll pay shipping.

What I really need is an LTM -> M adapter for the 35mm frames.

Any takers on a trade ??

William