Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V19 #6
From: James Fassinger <james@stillscenes.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 09:48:10 +0100

Martin Howard wrote:

>Really?  That must be why I have to reboot my Mac every 20 minutes some days
>then.  It's a design feature, not a flaw.

Interesting, you must not have all your programs/extensions
updated/optimized to run on OS9.0.4. We have been running it for quiet
sometime now on our PowerBook G3 and G4/400 AGP and have found it to be
very stable indeed.....

Getting Conflict Catcher like Mr. Deadman suggested sounds like a good
idea.

James

james@stillscenes.com
Images at: http://www.stillscenes.com/