Subject: Re: [Leica] Comparison of Leica SLR and Contax SLR Systmes
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 09:45:39 -0800

"Steven A. Melnyk" wrote:

> I am confused by this response -- How does the R system have a future?
> There was an extensive report in Business Week about the financial and
> strategic problems being encountered by Leitz.  Contax has just introduced
> the N-1 and it now  offers two AF approaches -- the AX and the N-1.  How
> does the R system have a future?  I know that this is a naive question, but
> bear with me.
>
> Steven A. Melnyk
> Michigan State University

Does Hasselblad have a future?
They seem comfortable with manual focus just like Leica.

mark :) rabiner

updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] RE: Wedding cameras)
Message from "Steven A. Melnyk" <melnyk@msu.edu> (Re: [Leica] Comparison of Leica SLR and Contax SLR Systmes)