Subject: Re: [Leica] Comparison of Leica SLR and Contax SLR Systmes
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:09:48 -0500

Lucien: So please tell us more about "Hermes" (excuse my lack of knowledge)
Who, What, When, Where, Why.
Will we be seeing the "R" system items we've (I've) wanted for years. Like
focus confirmation, a 17-35 ,  a 28- 85 (both 2.8) and a flash that is
dedicated to the R-8 by Leica and not an add on?  Maybe AF??
Cheers Wilber