Subject: Re: [Leica] Case for M-Leica
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 14:44:39 -0800

Oliver Bryk wrote:

> Would anyone care to recommend - based on personal experience - a case that
> will hold an M6 with attached grip and either the 35mm or the 50mm Summicron
> f/2?
> Oliver Bryk

I've been putting mine in a

F-5XB Shoulder & Belt Bag Sand Domke $79.00 Padded main compartment lined with
Velcro compatible material has two removable padded divider walls. Main
compartment 10.5L x 4.5W x 6.5"D. Approximate Weight 1 lb. 5 oz.	Camera World

Even if I'm only going out with the one lens on the one camera I'll use this bag.
It collapses nicely under my armpit. It has room for some other stuff.
I'll at least have another roll of film in there though. And backup batteries.
And my cell phone.

But there's room for another lens and a flash.

I  have smaller bags, Lowe-Pro, but because of the padding the bags are awkward
cubes that don't fit under my armpit like the mini Domke does.

mark :) rabiner

updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)