Subject: Re: [Leica] Comparison of Leica SLR and Contax SLR Systmes
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 14:52:32 -0800

Wilber Jeffcoat wrote:

> We use the 40 mz3i and I have nothing but problems with it. Maybe I got a
> bad unit (god knows I've used a Metz 60 CT1 for over 20 yr. and love it -
> well really I'm on my third- wore out the first 2). It  (40 MZ3i) goes back
> to Bogen on Monday for a look see.
> cheers Wilber
><Snip>

I use the Mecablitz 32 Z-2 and it works like a charm! (lights up and says kiss
me baby)
Especially since i got the TTL shoe for it for the TTL M6!

mark :) rabiner

updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)

Replies: Reply from "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] Comparison of Leica SLR and Contax SLR Systmes)