Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Week 1 is Up
From: "Rob Studdert" <audiob@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 11:11:06 +1000

On 6 Jan 2001, at 12:47, MEBerube wrote:

> The deadline is half the fun. Haven't really had a photographic deadline
> for many years. Now as it approaches it kind of feels like that rock in the
> stomach that not having my homework done used to feel like in school. (It became
> one of those feelings that I was more used to than not.) I guess my life didn't
> have enough stress in it. Thanks again Kyle.

This little element is my stumbling block to consider participating, my turn-
around (shutter click to print) is relatively slow due to my lab requirements
and my discontinuous film usage (ie multiple M bodies and SLRs). As such I
can't guarantee that I will finish/process any one roll in a week and it seems
a waste of sorts to ditch frames to make a weekly deadline (for a non-pro).

This sort of project is where digital imaging makes so much sense, could
even make it a photo a day without too much complaint, bring on the digital
M body :-)

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA