Subject: [Leica] Leica R 24mm f2.8 & 180mm f4 questions
From: stefan smith <stefan_asmith@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 07:09:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm thinking of investing in the R system to go along
with my M. Looking at the 24mm f2.8 -- Erwin seems to
say this is OK but about level with the Nikon 24mm and
not up to the M 24mm ASPH. Any users out there want to
share their experiences? I may go for a 28mm if it is
is a better performer even though it's not as wide.
Also the 180mm f4 seems a good buy, and alot cheaper
than the f3.4 APO - any comments on this one?

As for the body I'm set on an R6.2.

thx in advance.