Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R 24mm f2.8 & 180mm f4 questions
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 08:39:45 -0800

Stefan;

The 24 mm's performance can't be argued with. The fact that it's so dim
viewing through it is nerve-wracking. I used my old 24 on an RE and R6,
even tried a different screen from Beattie. It was still dark, in my
opinion, so I traded it away. My 19, old design, was brighter in the
viewfinder than the 24 mm.

Slobodan Dimitrov