Subject: RE: [Leica] which do you prefer, 24 or 36 exposure rolls?
From: "Dave Richards" <dprichards@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 10:41:35 -0700

I avoid this particular problem by advancing two more unexposed frames at
the beginning.  I know that given the way I load my M6 I can get 37 on a
roll, so my first exposed frame is frame 3.

>> One reason I've always used 36 rolls simply because they are economically
>better
>> for the pocket book.
>
>Same here, but that's not an issue these days...
>
>> Cut the 36 exp strips in lengths of 5 frames and use a 7 strip sleeve
>page,
>> they fit perfectly on an 8 X 10 .
>
>Ah, that's the rub.  5 x 7 is only 35...and I typically get 38 or 39 per
>roll...and I just don't think of stopping at 35...now if the camera stopped
>at 35, that's make it real easy ;-)

Dave Richards
dprichards@qwest.net
Note:  If you have emailed me at:

dprichards@uswest.net

Please change your address book entry to my new address:

dprichards@qwest.net

Replies: Reply from "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net> (Re: [Leica] which do you prefer, 24 or 36 exposure rolls?)