Subject: Re: [Leica] How can I stop my rabbit from chewing on the cables
From: "Dave Richards" <dprichards@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 18:15:05 -0700

Go to a decent pet store and ask for some Bitter Apple.  It works on dogs
and cats, perhaps also on bunnies.

>I've heard
>that
>there is a liquid of some sort that's applied to nervous birds in order to
>keep them
>from plucking themselves raw. Does a rabbit oriented equivalent of this
>liquid exist?
>Anybody know what it's called. I thought it might be possible to coat the
>wires with it
>to keep him from chewing. Is there any other solution which doesn't require
>confining
>him? His name is Andy.  Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Dave Richards
Littleton, Colorado, USA
dprichards@qwest.net
Note:  If you have emailed me at:

dprichards@uswest.net

Please change your address book entry to my new address:

dprichards@qwest.net

Message from Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com> ([Leica] Re: which do you prefer, 24 or 36 exposure rolls?)
Message from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: which do you prefer, 24 or 36 exposure rolls?)