Subject: Re: [Leica] IIIg, To Trim or Not To Trim?
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 06:56:21 -0500

Where do these chips get broken?  At the left (before the shutter) of the
camera,
or the right (at the winder/shutter release knob) takeup spool part?

I've never trimmed the film, but I've used the "open the shutter to B,
stick finger into camera and "help" the film into its groove" method
many times.

This breakage of film chips worries me.

Thanks
Vick