Subject: RE: [Leica] Can an M6 view-finder be tilted?
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 08:06:18 -0800

It is a natural fact of geography....Because you weer in Monterey, Ca,
shooting water scenes, the horizon will diminish in the Northerly direction.

In the Northern Hemisphere the earth tilts "down" relative to the horizon...

If you go to Australia to shoot sunsets, the horizon will drop the other
way.....

Frank ......... who refuses to admit he wrote this.....