Subject: Re: [Leica] Can an M6 view-finder be tilted?
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@idea-processing.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 11:06:36 -0800

> In the Northern Hemisphere the earth tilts "down" relative to the horizon...
>

> If you go to Australia to shoot sunsets, the horizon will drop the other
> way.....

THAT explains it! I notice the film grain is polarized in the opposite
direction, too.

Laughing, it's advice like this, and the undershorts for lens cleaning that
makes me come back here time after time....it took me weeks to get the brown
stain off my lens!

Adam Bridge
<who didn't sign this really>