Subject: Re: [Leica] Not enough time to appreciate M-6
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 12:45:00 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 07/01/01 21:17:04 Paris, Madrid, Ric79@aol.com a
écrit :

<< Hello To All:
      I would appreciate any input and suggestions you can offer on the
 following:
 I have a basically "new" Chrome M-6 outfit with a f2 Summicron ASPH and a
 2.8 / 90. I have not been able to shoot many rolls with it , but even with
 the limited time I have had with the M-6, I have come to understand why
there
 is such a following for this camera. Does it take the absolute "best"
 pictures as compared to other cameras? Who knows, since so many other
factors
 (such as shooters ability and Lab choice) come into play there. Is it the
 "best" camera? With everything taken into consideration.....Quality,
 reliability, longevity, etc.....I truely believe it is.
     I do not have the time I need or want to enjoy this camera, and I do not
 want it to sit unused. Sadly, I have deceided to sell it. Can anyone offer
 advice as to where to get started with this? What is the best route to
 selling a Leica? Is online auction a real option?
      I appreciate your advice.

I would save your soul and buy your stuff for one symbolic Dollar .
But just because it's you !
Seriously , first advice is to keep it . Shortly after buying my first M6 (
in 84 ) I had the
same feelings . It last for a year .
You need to learn that camera , take it everywhere , with one lens only for a
periode of time ;
Let this camera eat dust , rain , snow and , like us , beer .
Treat it like a key ring , never leave it home .
The best route to take great pictures is to BE THERE .

Jo Goodtimes , France .
Live Free or Die.