Subject: Re: [Leica] throw away that extra frame!
From: MEBerube <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 13:07:35 -0500

Contact sheets for 35mm film are highly over rated. each exposure is too
small to be useful and if there is any appreciable swing in exposures at
all, only half the images are properly printed enough to be useful on any
one sheet anyhow.

Give me 38 frames on 4X6 "proofs" from each roll any day.

Even better, my local lab is also now scanning each roll I do for money
onto CD in big .tif files for a really low fee.

With the Browse feature in PhotoShop/PaintShopPro and a good neg numbering
system, who needs a contact sheet?

Carpe Luminem,
Michael

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] throw away that extra frame!)