Subject: Re: [Leica] throw away that extra frame!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 15:24:32 -0500

With a lightbox who needs a contact sheet? The 4x6 "proofs" may be just
as crap re exposure as the contact sheet...and it's also a pretty
expensive, paper-intensive, way to go. Light box. Loupe. Grease pencil.
Paper punch. Go. :-)

B. D.

Message from Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com> ([Leica] throw away that extra frame!)
Message from Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com> ([Leica] throw away that extra frame!)