Subject: Re: [Leica] How can I stop my rabbit from chewing on the cables
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:48:18 -0800

Martin,

In the US we do everything in cars. We do our banking by car; we watch
movies in cars; we order and eat lunch in cars; we make love in cars (used
to be easier in the days of the big Detroiters); some are even conceived and
are born in cars. In some parts of California we even shoot at one an other
while driving. So it comes very naturally to go mountain climbing in cars.
In all seriousness, as soon as I wrote the post I new that perhaps I should
have explained that the marmots come to the parking lots at the base of
mountain and parks in search of  edible auto parts. The "diaper" helps
prevent a long walk to the auto parts store.

Cheers,
Joe Codispoti