Subject: [Leica] Re:Reala
From: william lawlor <wvl@infinex.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:03:55 -0800

Reala Superia is not the same film as Reala.  B&H sells both, and I've shot
both; Superia Reala has the same balance as the rest of the Superia consumer
line (which, even with its fourth layer technology, is no match for the
original Reala).

I used to buy "cold stored" Reala 220 from Freestyle Sales. It was
the old stuff but worked fine. Thay might have some old stock 35mm in
the freezer too.

While Reala is usually a camera store product in the USA, I bought it
at street counters in Bali two years ago.

Bill Lawlor