Subject: Re: [Leica] Universal Polarizer falling apart
From: "Bruce M. Burnett" <buddybru@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 22:48:12 -0700

I had my Universal Polarizer lens fall out.  Luckily I caught it so there
was no damage.  I had only had it a month so I sent it to Leica, New Jersey,
and two months later they returned it all fixed.  One week later it fell
apart again.  Out came the Locktite.  One little dab with the releasable
kind and it has never come loose again.  Not a very well built device, in my
opinion.
Bruce Burnett
Holladay, Utah
USA