Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: Classic M Bag
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:20:09 -0800

The bag I wrote about, the BackSaver, is the bag I use to get my M gear to
where I am going. I do not usually carry the bag around with me while
photographing. On occasion, yes. Most of the time I take out one body and
lens and stick a second lens in my pocket. If I know ahead of time that I
want to use multiple emulsions and various lenses, then I pack the bag,
which is very comfortable to carry.

Everyone has different requirements and different goals. This is why there
are so many different kinds of cameras, lenses, and bags. It takes many
years to figure out the right combination. And then, sometimes, you keep
modifying it.

Jim (just another victim of the camera, bag, and filter war) Brick

NOUV