Subject: [Leica] Re: viewing contact sheets
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:28:38 -0800

I've found the Schneider 6x ASPH loupe to be the best for viewing slides
and contacts. Use the clear skirt with contact sheets and get a good light
source very close so that the light shines through the skirt on to the
image being viewed. My second loupe is an NPC 5.5x loupe with built-in
retracting opaque skirt to expose the clear skirt. Really good loupe as
well. I end up using this loupe most of the time as my 6x ASPH is usually
packed with my 4x5 for focusing on the GG.
http://www.npcphoto.com/html/prolupe.htm .

Jim

Replies: Reply from Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com> ([Leica] Re: viewing contact sheets -> loupes in general)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: viewing contact sheets -> loupes in general)