Subject: Re: [Leica] The Joy of the Darkroom and Thanks!
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:47:43 -0500

V8PWR@aol.com jotted down the following:

> I've been on your web site and it's cool.

Thanks.

> It just misses a picture of yourself.

Yeah, the link broke: it was under "London & Linköping 1999".  My ISP (ehm,
university department ;) upgraded their webserver and my lovely 15mm Heliar
self-portrait and Artists Statement got lost in cyberspace (or the bit
bucket) as a result.  You didn't miss much ;)

> Your first enlarged picture : I'd have tried another angle of view , why not
> from the the top with your 15 Heliar .

Probably because I don't own a 15 Heliar.  I was using a friends when I shot
"Wide Thang."  One of these days... ;)  Besides, I was travelling light in
SF.  I think I *only* had the M2 with the 35mm 'cron, maybe a 50mm in my
pocket, but I'm not sure.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                    | I was going to get onto the Information
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU      | Superhighway, but got stuck in a
email: howard.390@osu.edu        | traffic jam on the on-ramp.