Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The Joy of BD's Darkroom
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:32:01 -0500

Odd, but I don't have a single game on my computer, and by using a track
ball and sitting in a proper chair, I've eliminated the RSI/carpal
tunnel problems....I'll grant you that I need a pair of "computer"
glasses set for middle distance, but that's not a big deal....and I am
sitting in a comfortable, cheerful, lighted room turning out better and
better prints as I perfect my skills doing with the computer precisely
the same things I would be doing in the wet, smelly dark...well, that's
not exactly true...I'm spending a whole lot less time worrying about
dust, scratches on negs, etc., and I am spending infinitely less time
when I want to go back and make identical second, third, etc. etc.
copies of prints I've already made...

Hey, to each his own....and I certainly understand how someone like you,
who spends his life working with computers, would want another activity
that would get you as far away from them as possible..;-)

B. D.

Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: The Joy of BD's Darkroom)