Subject: Re: [Leica] it's easier than that to get the LTM-M adapter off a lens...
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 00:33:48 +1100

Kyle Cassidy wrote:

> it's very easy to get the screwmount to M adapter off a lens. put the lens
> w/ the adapter on your camera. press the "remove lens" button, whatever
> that is. turn the lens to the left but DON'T pull it out of the camera
> when it releases. keep turning. the lens will unscrew. once it's good and
> loose, go ahead and pull the lens out of the camera and the adapter just
> spins right off.
>
> always gotta make everything difficult dont yas?
>
> kc

  The problem is a bit more serious, Someone, before i bought it, it seems,
actually glued the adapter to the lens. I am afraid, if i try to hard,
Something may break. what I really need , i think, Is some type of universal
glue solvent which does not do any damage to the lens.

Regards, Horst Schmidt

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] it's easier than that to get the LTM-M adapter off a lens...)