Subject: Re: [Leica] Roll you own?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:29:18 -0500

I was doing it for quite a while recently....Tri-X and I did some Portra
400....I gave it up out of worry about scratches, etc., but the reality
is that I wasn't having any problems and it is a good theraputic
activity in which to engage while watching Molestation Island, or what
ever the latest TV junk is....

B.D.

Message from MEBerube <MEB@goodphotos.com> ([Leica] Roll you own?)