Subject: Re: [Leica] Roll you own?
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:55:02 -0800

I use Lloyds loaders and have used them since the 1950s.  Currently, I have
five of them in my refrigerator, each with a different type of  black and
white film.

I figure I save a lot of money, since, I buy bulk film at camera swap meets
as well as at stores with lower prices.  In addition, I can create cassettes
with the number of exposures I really need.   This is especially useful
where I want a roll with less than 10 exposures for some type of testing.

I develop and print my black and white pictures.

Roland Smith
roland@dnai.com