Subject: Re: [Leica] viewing contact sheets
From: "Robert D. Baron" <rbaron@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:58:23 -0600

Now that we've decided what kind of loupes to use: what kinds of light
setups do folks use?

More specifically: if I'm using my loupe with the translucent skirt to
examine a contact sheet that is on my desk, when I lean over it I block
the light.

If I hold the contact sheet up so it gets good light I can't mark on it
or use my 2-in-one cropper masks (a cardboard sliding device sold by
Adorama that frames to 5x7 or 8x10 proportions).

I suppose I could set up a drafting table with low lights on either
side, but that seems a bit overkill.

- --Bob Baron / Oklahoma City

Replies: Reply from "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net> (Re: [Leica] viewing contact sheets)