Subject: [Leica] Re: Yet another LTM -> M adapter question
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:21:26 -0800

Horst,

Thanks for the info. I was really bothered by my new 35 summicron-sm asph
and its off center focus marker. Now I understand the method to (my) madness.

John

Replies: Reply from lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] Re: Yet another LTM -> M adapter question)
Message from "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Yet another LTM -> M adapter question)