Subject: [Leica] Re:LTM tubes
From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@infinex.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 11:58:40 -0800

Bill Lawlor writes:
> I have an old 1937 Valoy. With a 15mm extension tube and the ElNikkor
50.2.8
> plenty of lens body extends to mount a new Kodak Polycontrast filter
holder
> beneath the lens.
> Bill Lawlor

Bill, where are you getting your extension tubes?

Bill, I goyt the forst onr for the Nikkor from a Nikon Stocking Dealer, K&S
in Palo Alto. I have a spare I picked up at a swap. The original Leitz
enlargers were set up for camera lenses. Modern EL lenses usually require
extension to focus. Try a short close-up LTM tube if you have one. The Valoy
is less critical compared to the 'mats.

Bill