Subject: [Leica] B&W enlargements
From: "tm" <leicar8@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 09:57:13 -0800

Do any Luggers use 0-5 filters, such as Ilford's, under their enlarger
lenses to increase or decrease contrast and detect a decrease in sharpness
in their prints because of this arrangement? I have acquired my father's 50s
Kodak condensor enlarger with a Schneider lens and it has the old, standard
swing out circular metal device just below the lens. The enlarger will not
accept Ilford's flat sheet filters above the negative. Thanks for
responding.

Terry

Replies: Reply from "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net> (Re: [Leica] B&W enlargements)
Reply from Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] B&W enlargements)