Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Image File Formats
From: "julianthomas.terra.es" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 23:52:19 +0100

Henry, you are right of course. However I haven't found a work around that
offers me the flexibility of GF. I still keep all my negs, and my 'keepers'
I will hopefully rescan in the future when I get a scanner that keeps my
negs flat (currently on a ss4000). I suppose I could always save as TIFFS
and then use GF if I want bigger images. Hmmm

Julian