Subject: [Leica] Winder and grip
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 17:05:20 -0800

Hello Tom and Tuulikki,

Since I _FINALLY_ got my LHSA camera, I'm ready for a winder and grip
to match (and also a board for the 35 Grandagon ;-)).

I found out from Leica USA that the camera wasn't ordered until
August, even though I got an e-mail from Tom Hayden dated May 23
saying specifically that my camera would be from the first 300.

I'll give you a call this week re: the above stuff.

All the best,

Henning

Replies: Reply from "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Winder and grip)